26 Feb NUMS
NUMS was established in 2015. Its constituent colleges are as follows:
It has the following Constituent & Affiliated Institutions
- Army Medical College, Rwp.
- Armed forces Post Graduate Medical Institute.
- Wah Medical College, Wah
- CMH Medical College, Lahore
- CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences, Multan
- Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, Quetta.
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
- Armed Forces Institute of Radiology
- Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology
- Armed Forces Institute of Urology
- Armed Forces Institute of Mental Health
- Armed Forces Institute of Opthamology
- Armed Forces Institute of Dentistry
- Armed Forces Institute of Blood Tranfusion
- Armed Forces Institute Bone Marrow transplant Centre
Entrance test are held in August and September as per schedule. Advertisement will be available on NUMS Website and in Daily newspapers.
60% aggregate marks each in Matric and HSSC / equivalent exams. Candidates of FSc (pre-medical) stream can apply for NET on the basis of FSc Part-I but confirmation of admission is subject to provision of FSc certificate or Detailed Marks Certificate..Candidates of A Level or equivalent qualification can apply on the basis of O Level (SSC) equivalence certificate obtained from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) office but confirmation of their admission is subject to provision of A Level (HSSC) equivalence certificate.
Zawiya NUMS Course
Zawiya offers a 2 month course for the preparation of NUMS. Entrance tests Classes will start immediately after practical exams of F.Sc (Federal Board). Classes are held 6 days a week. For further details contact a campus near you or Call 0333-5121025.